- 4 Berth
- End Washroom
- Touring Caravan
- Single Axle
- 17 ft Length
Year - 2008 4 berth Single axle Mass in Running Order (Kg) - 1160 Maximum Technical Permissible Laden Mass (Kg) - 1370 Internal Length (metres) - 5.3 Shipping Length (metres) - 6.88 Width (metres) - 2.16 Awning Size (cm) - 940 Layout - EW £7,880
7 Point Buying Guide
- Research the market and compare prices so you know the price your paying is a fair one.
- Make sure the caravan has it's log book (CVR6), without this you will never be the registered keeper and most insurance companies will now refuse to insurance the caravan if it's not in your name.
- Is the Caravan C.R.I.S registered? ( Caravan Registration and Identification Scheme ) All caravans from 1997 onwards have to be registered on the C.R.I.S. System by law.
- Get as much information from the seller as you can. Ask about recent servicing, any problems with damp or any damaged appliances.
- Take full stock of your potential purchase, what extras are included? (awnings, water carriers etc).
- Can the seller demonstrate that all the interior appliances are fully functional and working? Replacing fridges, shower units and cookers can be very expensive.
- Will your tow vehicle safely tow this caravan? Check your weight limits.
- If in doubt, walk away, there are plenty of other caravans out there!